Santa Fe Sage Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico
Affordable Downtown Santa Fe Hotel
THE SAGE Hotel connects travelers to the heart of Santa Fe and is just minutes from the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza and across the street from the Santa Fe Railyard Shopping and Dining District. The SAGE is the ideal spot for enjoying the wonders of Santa Fe. Groups will appreciate the great downtown location, which is close to galleries, shopping and restaurants. Combine this with THE SAGE Hotel’s warm and friendly service and amenities for lodging that wins over even the grumpiest tourist.
The 145 guest rooms have been renovated and freshly furnished in the chic Santa Fe Contemporary style. This style features the decorative accents for which Santa Fe is renowned. All rooms have high-speed wireless Internet, hand-held tablets that will assist as an e-concierge, refrigerators, cable television with premium channels, in-room coffee makers, iron/ironing boards, AM/FM clock radios and hairdryers. The hotel is two stories high and has private key access.
Xperience Xclusives Amenities
At THE SAGE Hotel, workers strive to provide guests with Santa Fe luxury and personal, attentive service. This makes doing business in the “Different City” easy. The Xperience Xclusives (Facilities Fee) of $15.00 per night will be assessed to each guest room. The fee helps the hotel keep a number of first-rate amenities always on call for guests, including the following:
- Convenient location within a 13-minute walking distance to area businesses, restaurants and the plaza
- Fresh Start Hot Breakfast 7 a.m. – 10 a.m. daily
- 15% off dining in Social Kitchen + Bar, featuring nightly entertainment Tuesday – Saturday
- Shuttle Service to the Santa Fe Plaza from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily
- Wireless Internet available in all rooms and public areas
- Coffee and tea available throughout the day in the lobby
- Access to a business center, free photocopies, fax machine
- Parking in an ample lot
- Swimming pool 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily. (Seasonally)
- 24-Hour front desk
- 24-Hour fitness center
- Guest laundry
- Meeting facilities for up to 50 people with Social Kitchen’s on-site catering
- Pet Friendly (fee)
- Additionally for 2020: Beer/Wine coupon for 21+ adults in the room for selected drinks only.
Eat, Drink & Be SOCIAL
SOCIAL Kitchen + Bar is open for lunch, dinner and late night fare, while featuring a food concept known as “South by Southwest.” This is a combination of dishes from Texas,